Digital Marketing Manager
Be part of something great!
Wize is the only all-in-one talent, learning and productivity platform that helps businesses to know, grow and optimize their people.
It's a brand new platform due to launch later this year and we're excited about what we’ve built. But there’s plenty of scope to help shape our ambitious future. We're a new kid on the block; a disruptor if you will. Which means you’ll get the opportunity to make a big impact from day one.
About the role
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Our selection process
Are you ready to join our team?
- Apply – Apply now! It only takes two minutes
- Contact – we'll contact you to tell you a bit more about the role and process
- Interview - If your profile matches what we’re looking for, we’ll invite you to an interview where we can get to know each other a little more
We’re a modern, disruptive and fast-growing business. Are you ready to join us?