Calling all DevOps Managers
Does the idea of solving interesting, complex problems excite you?
Are you a team leader that relishes the idea of positively affecting others through your work?
Do you dream of working alongside amazing tech gurus all over the globe?
It’s time to take your Software Development career to the next level!
What we’re looking for?
As a Development Operations Manager, you will utilize your leadership and coaching experience to build a diverse, high performing software development team. You will have an opportunity to partner with an enterprise architecture team to create business solutions that align with the architecture road map and strategy. At this stage of Wize’s growth, this position will make a huge impact on our vision and success and will create development and career growth opportunities for employees.
- Ensure usage of best practices for application development, delivery, and technical leadership
- Ensure that software released into production is fully tested and is maintainable with minimum manual effort
- Contribute to the technical and strategic success of Software Engineering in building software solutions that are functional, performant, scalable and robust.
- Partner with Architecture team in implementing technology road map and strategy
- Create an environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and engineering leadership
- Provide oversight to third party vendor software delivery
- 3+ Years' experience in Azure Cloud (IaaS, PaaS or Service Fabric)
- 5+ Years' experience as Operations: Monitoring, Alerting, Logging, and Network experience with tools such SCOM or Azure monitor
- 5+ years’ Windows administrators (2012, 2016)
- Understanding of ITIL process such as Change, Release, Service Level Management
- Experience with Docker and orchestration, Kubernetes Administration
- Understanding or CI/CD concepts and experience with build/release (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT)
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum & experience using JIRA, Confluence
- Strong development skills in PowerShell, python or bash shell
- Effectively communicate technical information in a non-technical fashion
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, business partners and clients
In return, we offer you
- Top office in a central location
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- Committed to offering career development opportunities to all our staff
You are here to be recognized as the best of you.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and having a culture of transparency. We offer you a window to other cultures and ideas by getting the smartest tech gurus and experts from all sorts of backgrounds to work together towards a common and shared set of goals. We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways.
You’ll receive worthy rewards, salary review and promotion based on your skills, contribution and performance and all of our policies, recognition systems and remuneration funds are made clear and self-explanatory. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
This is your opportunity to express yourself and to be recognised for your contributions.
Want to be Wize?
Wize believes that the foundation of our success is the people who work here and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay many steps ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Wize and for the people who work here.
At Wize, we offer you a career, not just a job.