Human Resources Business Partner
There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It’s here at Wize.
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in Human Resources?
Do you want to be instrumental in developing an emerging brand in the software development industry? It’s time to take your HR career to the next level!
Wize is a fast-growing tech company developing cutting edge SaaS solutions
employing automation, AI and machine learning to help companies improve how they operate and manage talents. Due to our rapid expansion, We are hiring a Human Resources Business Partner to be part of our established HR team.
A Human Resource innovator and integrator
ensuring that desired business results are clearly and precisely prioritized, that the necessary organisation capabilities are in place and that appropriate Global HR practices and processes are driven and embedded at a local level; as well as involvement in recruitment to build talented resources for Wize.
As an HR Business Partner at Wize Solutions, you will be a:
- Proven Activator: with effective interpersonal skills who can translate this positive chemistry into influence that contributes to business results thru HR programs. You take strong positions about business issues that are grounded in sound data and thoughtful opinions.
- Strategic Partner: who understands the business context and can apply this knowledge when participating in development customer-focused business plans and can translate these into actions.
- Capability builder: skilled at assessing and improving talent, leadership & culture to orchestrate an effective and strong organisation by helping define and build its organisational capabilities to accomplish business plan.
- Change Champion: experienced at developing organisation capacity for change and then translate that capacity into effective change processes and structures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Relationships and Management
- Retention and Engagement
- Performance and Skills Development
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Building Organization Capability
- Developing & Coaching Management and Leadership
- Create a high-performance culture, build/promote organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and employee satisfaction
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- 3-5 years' experience in a Human Resources or related role, with previous experience working within an HR department as a HRBP or HR Manager. Previous Recruitment experience is strongly preferred.
- An understanding of the Ulrich Model and driving High Performance teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Analytics
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of Human Resources programs
- Experience in recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- Effective communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
In return, we offer you
- Top office in a central location
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- Committed to offering career development opportunities to all our staff
You are here to be recognized as the best of you.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and having a culture of transparency. We offer you a window to other cultures and ideas by getting the smartest tech gurus and experts from all sorts of backgrounds to work together towards a common and shared set of goals. We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways.
Want to be Wize?
Wize believes that the foundation of our success is the people who work here and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay many steps ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Wize and for the people who work here.
At Wize, we offer you a career, not just a job.