There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It’s here at Wize.
Calling all Software Development Leaders
Does the idea of solving interesting, complex problems excite you? Are you a team leader that relishes the idea of positively affecting others through your work? Do you dream of working alongside amazing tech gurus all over the globe? It’s time to take your Software Development career to the next level!
Wize is a fast-growing startup tech company developing cutting edge SaaS solutions employing automation, AI and machine learning to help companies improve how they operate and manage talents. Due to our rapid expansion, we’re looking for amazing and enthusiastic Development Leads to join and lead our team of high performing developers.
What we’re looking for?
We seek highly analytical, passionate development leads who have a deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, and front-end technologies like HTML5 and CSS3. The chosen individuals will lead a group of high performing, product-based developers. Successful candidates not only have 2-year experience as development lead, but also understand people and organizations. They will need a proven track record of mentoring and motivating team members, performing code reviews and taking charge of meetings with customers. At this stage of Wize’s growth, this position will make a huge impact on our vision and success and will create development and career growth opportunities for employees.
- Lead a software development project team (up to 10 developers) and act as the technical expert, owning the development process;
- Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other development leads and team members;
- Create coding standards and practices and perform code reviews;
- Lead meetings with customers in English, ensuring all relevant information to the team and project are shared and discussed;
- Control the Sprint velocity and capacity of your team, acting as the SCRUM Master and ensuring successful sprint releases.
There’s a place here for every kind of brilliant
- At least 8 years of experience in the software development industry, 2 years or more as a development lead looking after a minimum of 5 developers;
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server (T-SQL);
- Experience with code coverage, testing frameworks, secure coding, and refactoring;
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience in AngularJS;
- Strong skills working with Web API, Ajax techniques with JSON and XML;
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban and Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development;
- Experience on design UI and web layout with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility;
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written).
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and having a culture of transparency. We offer you a window to other cultures and ideas by getting the smartest tech gurus and experts from all sorts of backgrounds to work together towards a common and shared set of goals. We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways.
You’ll receive worthy rewards, salary review and promotion based on your skills, contribution and performance and all our policies, recognition systems and remuneration funds are made clear and self-explanatory. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
This is your opportunity to express yourself and to be recognised for your contributions.
Want to be Wize?
Wize believes that the foundation of our success is the people who work here and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay many steps ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Wize and for the people who work here.
At Wize, we offer you a career, not just a job.
We can’t wait to meet our next great talent! Is it you?