There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It’s here at Wize.
Calling all Software Testers
Do you have a passion for software testing? Are you a technophile? Are you looking for a young, fun and professional company to support your career trajectory? Are you looking for a place that you can learn and work with the biggest brains in IT industry? It’s time to take your Software Development career to the next level!
Wize is a fast-growing tech company developing cutting edge SaaS solutions employing automation, AI and machine learning to help companies improve how they operate and manage talents. Due to our rapid expansion, we’re looking for talented and passionate Software Tester to join our team of high performing Testers.
Who we’re looking for
We seek dynamic, passionate and proven individuals with in-depth knowledge of all phases of a test cycle and Agile Methodology to join our team and help minimize the risk of product software errors by
executing test plans, test cases, and test procedures. Successful candidates are expected to ensure delivery of systems to meet performance, operational readiness and other non-functional requirements. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Create and conduct test plans based on test cases and/or test scripts. Plus develop test plans for user requirements, based on risk, importance/using frequency of requirement/ function;
- Log any defects and create test reports and create check lists, test cases (test condition, scenario, expected result etc);
- Perform unit test inspection for software development projects;
- Define, present and review testing method and process, model and test tools as well as the exit criteria and measurement for test, considerations, resources and conditions for performing test;
- Study a test tool, create automation test script for implementation test cases;
- Review test scripts and inspect test tools to make sure test is well implemented
- Calculate and analyze metrics related to test.
You are here to be recognized as the best of you.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software Tester;
- Understanding of all phases of a test cycle, including but not limited to functional, regression, integration, performance, acceptance, load, black box, white box, and automation testing;
- Experience with APIs and Web Services in a testing context;
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodology;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written).
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and having a culture of transparency. We offer you a window to other cultures and ideas by getting the smartest tech gurus and experts from all sorts of backgrounds to work together towards a common and shared set of goals. We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways.
You’ll receive worthy rewards, salary review and promotion based on your skills, contribution and performance and all of our policies, recognition systems and remuneration funds are made clear and self-explanatory. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
This is your opportunity to express yourself and to be recognised for your contributions.
Want to be Wize?
Wize believes that the foundation of our success is the people who work here and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay many steps ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Wize and for the people who work here.
At Wize, we offer you a career, not just a job.
We can’t wait to meet our next great talent! Is it you?