Senior Business Analyst - Vietnam
There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It’s here at Wize.
Could you be our next Senior Business Analyst?
Are you passionate about working with data, driven to dive deep, and eager to make broad business impact? Are you looking for a young, fun and professional company to support your career trajectory? Do you love working alongside amazing techies and tech gurus all over the globe? It’s time to take your Software Development career to the next level!
Who we’re looking for?
We seek highly skilled professionals with experience in Agile methodology, UML design and data modeling to join our software development department and serve as the liaison between software development team and customers. The successful candidate will be analyzing and defining Product Owner’s requirements to provide comprehensive consultation and long-term recommendation to the management on both the software applications development and business aspects.
- Lead, shape, and facilitate analysis and feasibility work with stakeholders and product owner(s) for emerging change initiatives to build the business case for project activity;
- Lead the requirements analysis with stakeholders and product owner(s) to translate the business needs into a set of prioritized requirements;
- Lead requirements validation activities with the developers to confirm to the project that a solution based on the requirements meets customer needs and achieves the intended business objectives;
- Investigate, record, analyze, and confirm system requirements and business processes;
- Negotiate acceptance criteria with the stakeholders and product owner(s);
- Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by internal or external Solution Developers;
- Take the lead in producing User Requirement Specifications, Software/System Requirement Specifications (URS/ SRS) and Feature Lists documentation.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as business analyst for business application platforms;
- Experience in UML design, data modeling, and user stories;
- Proven ability in typical business analyst skills such as requirements engineering, business process analysis, and modeling techniques;
- Effective verbal and spoken communication skills;
- Excellent command of English language skills (writing, speaking, listening and reading).
You are here to be recognized as the best of you.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and having a culture of transparency. We offer you a window to other cultures and ideas by getting the smartest tech gurus and experts from all sorts of backgrounds to work together towards a common and shared set of goals. We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways.
You’ll receive worthy rewards, salary review and promotion based on your skills, contribution and performance and all of our policies, recognition systems and remuneration funds are made clear and self-explanatory. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
This is your opportunity to express yourself and to be recognised for your contributions.
Want to be Wize?
Wize believes that the foundation of our success is the people who work here and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay many steps ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Wize and for the people who work here.
At Wize, we offer you a career, not just a job.
We can’t wait to meet our next great talent! Is it you?