Senior .Net Developer - Bulgaria
There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It’s here at Wize.
Calling all Senior .Net Developers
Are you a technophile? Are you looking for a young, fun and professional company to support your career trajectory? Do you love working alongside amazing techies and tech gurus all over the globe?
Wize is a fast-growing tech company developing cutting edge SaaS solutions employing automation, AI and machine learning to help companies improve how they operate and manage talents. Due to our rapid expansion, we’re looking for amazing and passionate Senior .Net Developers to work alongside our Development Lead and help assist our current team of high performing developers.
What we’re looking for?
We seek dynamic, enthusiastic senior developers who have a deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, and front-end technologies like HTML5 and CSS3. The successful candidate will be delivering high quality code based on the company, customers’ needs and contributing ideas to improve process and development practices. He/she is also expected to work closely with Development Leaders and help mentor colleagues and assist in performing code review.
- Analyze and develop web applications with clean code;
- Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other team members;
- Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Scrum agile disciplines and principles;
- Assist the development team with Unit testing and Cross testing methodologies;
- Support, mentor and coordinate with other team members and our clients;
- At least 6 years of experience in the software development industry;
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server (T-SQL);
- Experience with code coverage, testing frameworks, secure coding, and refactoring;
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience in AngularJS;
- Strong skills working with Web API, Ajax techniques with JSON and XML;
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban and Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development;
- Experience on design UI and web layout with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written).
You are here to be recognized as the best of you.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and having a culture of transparency. We offer you a window to other cultures and ideas by getting the smartest tech gurus and experts from all sorts of backgrounds to work together towards a common and shared set of goals. We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways.
You’ll receive worthy rewards, salary review and promotion based on your skills, contribution and performance and all our policies, recognition systems and remuneration funds are made clear and self-explanatory. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
This is your opportunity to express yourself and to be recognised for your contributions.
Want to be Wize?
Wize believes that the foundation of our success is the people who work here and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay many steps ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Wize and for the people who work here.
At Wize, we offer you a career, not just a job.
We can’t wait to meet our next great talent! Is it you?