Senior QA Engineer
There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It’s here at Wize.
Do you have what it takes to be a Senior QA Engineer?
Do you have a passion for software testing? Are you looking for a young, fun and professional company to support your career trajectory? Do you love working alongside amazing techies and tech gurus all over the globe? It’s time to take your career to the next level!
Wize is a fast-growing tech company developing cutting edge SaaS solutions employing automation, AI and machine learning to help companies improve how they operate and manage talents. Due to our rapid expansion, we’re looking for experienced and motivated enior QA Engineers to join and assist our team of high performing QAs.
Who we’re looking for?
We seek highly analytical, proven individuals with strong knowledge of all test cycles and at least 4-year experience as a QA Engineer/Tester to join and perform testing to help minimize the risk of product software errors by executing test plans, test cases and test procedures. The Senior QA Engineer will work within a highly collaborative environment where developers, QAs and the business work together as a team to deliver the best possible software using Agile methodology. The successful candidates are expected to ensure delivery of systems to meet performance, operational readiness and other non-functional requirements.
- Execute test cases (both manual and automated) and analyze results;
- Exercise good judgment in weighing the forces involved in determining software readiness;
- The type of testing being done is primarily functional, regression, integration, performance and boundary testing on the applications involved;
- Guide team of junior testers and work alongside other senior testers and help to remove impediments along their way;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to the development teams;
- Troubleshoot production issues by reproducing it in the test environment(s) and verifying the same;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- At least 4 years of experience as a QA Engineer/Tester;
- Understanding of all phases of a test cycle, including but not limited to functional, regression, integration, performance, acceptance, load, black box, white box, and automation testing;
- Experience with API testing, Database and Web Services in a testing context;
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodology;
- Experience with Selenium is an advantage
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written)