There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It’s here at Wize.
Do you have what it takes to be a Senior Software Tester?
Do you have a passion for software testing? Are you looking for a young, fun and professional company to support your career trajectory? Do you love working alongside amazing techies and tech gurus all over the globe? It’s time to take your Software Development career to the next level!
Wize is a fast-growing tech company developing cutting edge SaaS solutions employing automation, AI and machine learning to help companies improve how they operate and manage talents. Due to our rapid expansion, we’re looking for experienced and motivated Senior Software Testers to join and assist our team of high performing Testers
Who we’re looking for?
We seek highly analytical, proven individuals with strong knowledge of all test cycles and at least 6-year experience as a Software Tester to join and perform testing to help minimize the risk of product software errors by executing test plans, test cases, and test procedures and help develop and mentor our Junior Testers. The Senior Software Tester will work within a highly collaborative environment where developers, testers and the business work together as a team to deliver the best possible software using Agile methodology. The successful candidates are expected to ensure delivery of systems to meet performance, operational readiness and other non-functional requirements.
- Execute test cases (both manual and automated) and analyze results;
- Exercise good judgment in weighing the forces involved in determining software readiness;
- The type of testing being done is primarily functional, regression, integration, performance and boundary testing on the applications involved;
- Guide team of junior testers and work alongside other senior testers and help to remove impediments along their way;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to the development teams;
- Troubleshoot production issues by reproducing it in the test environment(s) and verifying the same;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
You are here to be recognized as the best of you.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Software Tester;
- Understanding of all phases of a test cycle, including but not limited to functional, regression, integration, performance, acceptance, load, black box, white box, and automation testing;
- Experience with APIs and Web Services in a testing context;
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodology;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written).
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and having a culture of transparency. We offer you a window to other cultures and ideas by getting the smartest tech gurus and experts from all sorts of backgrounds to work together towards a common and shared set of goals. We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways.
You’ll receive worthy rewards, salary review and promotion based on your skills, contribution and performance and all of our policies, recognition systems and remuneration funds are made clear and self-explanatory. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
This is your opportunity to express yourself and to be recognised for your contributions.
Want to be Wize?
Wize believes that the foundation of our success is the people who work here and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay many steps ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Wize and for the people who work here.
At Wize, we offer you a career, not just a job.
We can’t wait to meet our next great talent! Is it you?