The prospective employee is responsible for providing architectural leadership to envision and build the most innovative and complex solutions using current and emerging technologies for our customers, partners, and internal systems.
These solutions are usually characterised as high risk, high value, high complexity, and high visibility; and are not typically not limited to a single domain.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading technology decisions and proving expertise across multi domain solutions & offerings;
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practice;
- Drives delivery excellence ensuring quality transformation plans and solutions are delivered;
- Performs risk management and architectural oversight for cross domain solutions;
- Mentors developers and supports knowledge sharing
- Ensures development agility, business value, and robust end to end software design
- Acts as enabler for the development team across the product, implementation and senior development team;
- Broad expertise across multiple domains, solution areas, and industries, and in-depth knowledge of complex solutions and offerings.
- A passison to transform and disrupt the business, driving innovative transformational solutions that require incubation through partnership across Business Unit, Customer, Service, and Development teams.
- Ability to engage in senior leadership meetings, both to technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecture to define appropriate customer solutions;
- Be credible by possessing current and deep experience with implementation of large software systems;
- Understand competitive technology and how to properly assess feasibility of migrating company solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on other platforms;
- Represent and deliver the full value of Microsoft technologies and services to our customer.
The ideal candidate will have a degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent) and at least 8 years of relevant work experience;
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions both internally and externally;
- Ability to execute using standard architectural methods, processes, and tools;
- Proven experience estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk for architecture;
- Deep technical knowledge in architecting solutions using Microsoft .Net;
- Deep knowledge of Cloud and Azure, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries;
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing an understanding of the customer business value associated with the deployment of modern business productivity, system-to-system, and end-user applications;
- Architectural understanding of and implementation experience with the following solution architecture areas: Modern Applications, Business Productivity including but not limited to portal and browser-based workflow solutions, Application Architectures including the use of cloud-based technology capabilities such as Azure/SPO, Application Life Cycle Management and Application Platform processes and technology capabilities, Data and DB Management, SQL/BI, and application middleware and messaging architectures;
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments;
- Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and lower-level implementation by fully understanding the SDLC.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written);
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.