Product Manager - International
Are you a product manager with experience of HR technology? Do you want a new challenge for 2019?
We are a people centric organization, and realized a need in the technology market for a comprehensive software suite including talent and customer management systems as a result of our own needs. Tek Experts have embarked on building a cutting edge software portfolio to help organizations take care of their IT support needs, and talent/employees in a more structured way.
Our vision is a new innovative software team, headquartered in Vietnam, with colleagues in the UK, Bulgaria and the USA which has a culture of openness, sharing best practice and using state of the art technology. We are calling this exciting new division Wize, and it has all the benefits of a start-up tech team, with the benefit of being backed by an international Tech company.
The Product Manager will develop a roadmap for the technology that will benefit both Tek Experts and have commercial opportunity. You should have demonstrable experience of successfully working on HR technology and have an understanding of key functionality requirements and market trends.
This role calls for an ambitious and "hands on" Software professional with an understanding of the HR technology landscape, and the proven ability to take a long list of requirements from customers and work out which customizations are market led vs customer led. Core skills will include stakeholder management, market analysis, and a flair for motivating software teams and managing the expectations of internal stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product strategy and roadmap, be the bridge between business and tech and aligning the goals to create a successful Product plan
- Understand the competition and the tech market relating to Talent Management and HR technology in general (Recruitment, Learning and Workforce Planning)
- In the initial phases look after legacy products whilst this is improved, and new products launched to market
- Indepth knowledge of HR software. ideally covering Talent Management, Learning and Development, Workforce Planning or Recruitment
- Experience of full product lifeycle and understanding all parts of a product.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Experience managing a small team as well as assisting development teams with product enhancement
- Experienced with managing product iterations before release and comfortable working with complex products